Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maternity Pics!!

After my family ladies shower Saturday, my friend Nikki (with Nikki Nichols Photography) set up her backdrop and we had a little maternity shoot before I had to get back in bed. I haven't seen all the pics yet, but here is was I have so far. I absolutley LOVE them!

I didn't get maternity pics done when I was pregnant with Maelyn, so I really wanted to have them done this time (why anyone wants to document how big they get is still a little beyond me) but I really wanted to have pics of this precious miracle called pregnancy!


Baby Love

This is where we got his middle name from...Samuel





Loving her brother

Loving his son

Myer's profile



Mommy and Mae being silly

We just couldn't leave Sadie out :) lol

1 comment:

Amber said...

They are all soooo cute I can't pick a favorite! I can't wait for baby Myer to arrive - you have a beautiful family :)